Jul 19, 2007

New Office



Here's a look at the new office of Hallelujah Christian Fellowship. I set up in the basement of Suj's parent's house. It's quite nice actually. The days have been pretty muggy so it is the perfect place to be on a hot summer day. The wireless signal even reaches down to the basement. So, I think I am set. Once I get settled here and into a regular routine I think I need to get out and start meeting some people. That means hanging out at the local coffee shops and seeing if I can strike up a conversation.


Can you see me doing that? I know that most of you know that I am pretty laid back (maybe too much so) but I am beginning to see that more as a fault than an asset. Now that I am church planting so much falls on my shoulders in terms of planning and implementing, sharing and reinforcing the vision and direction of a new church. It is quite the experience.


Here's the picture of the other side of my "office". I'm so thankful that my in-laws have the space for all our stuff!
That's life as a church planter!

3 comments:

yellowinter said...

wow, striking up a conversation at starbucks... and all else that will go with church planting... i pray that the Lord will continue to bless your efforts and multiply them.

Anonymous said...

Jin, I thought that you had a building?? I had no idea that i would be so difficult for you. You know I'm praying for you and your family, but I really don't know any specifics. Do you have a mailing list?

Anonymous said...

Wassup Pastor Jin! Miss me yet?