Apr 26, 2007

New and improved...

So here's a picture of me with my new and improved hair cut. Actually this was me at the beginning of April. Now, it looks a little over grown. I'll go in for a little trim tomorrow. I was the only one in our family that liked my shaved head. Chloe cried (literally)! Phoebe was polite but it was obvious that she did not like it. Su Jin was... um displeased. Oh, well just a couple of more weeks and I'm sure it will be back to its full form.

I secretly wish I could shave it all off again!

On a different note: It seems like random Philly people come back into my life. Guess who came for a visit? Woosik Lim, aka: Woo Tang Clan (I think that had something to do with his email back in the day). He was one of the college students when I was a jundo in PHL. He's visiting some friends in LA and then off to a bachelor party in Las Vegas. So apparently Jason Paik is finally tying the knot. We had a nice chat reminiscing over carne asada burritos. Mmmm...

Church Plant
I'll be travelling again May 4 to preach in Edmonton. I also plan to go back again May 18th. They are planning a retreat for that weekend. I am planning to stop in PHL to visit my parents on May 21st and then off to NY for our denominations General Assembly. I would really appreciate all your prayers!

Our house situation
Lord, help us with this decision. As you may know, the housing boom in Southern California has finally plateaued (some were expecting the bubble to pop). It's a difficult situation for us b/c we have only been in the house for 17 months. What you may not know is that Edmonton has just started their housing boom. OK, then to summarize our current housing situation: buyer's market in So. Cal and seller's market in Edmonton. We're considering refinancing. Pray for us to make a wise decision.

2 comments:

RBK said...

aw! poor chloe- who are you and what have you done with my father's hair?! tough situation with the housing market- but God will provide! meanwhile, will pray for wisdom on your behalf.

Anonymous said...

I'm chatting with Woo right now. He's coming back to Korea this month. Don't you think he's grown a lot?