Apr 15, 2006

Happy Birthday to my niece, Audrey!


Happy birthday you little munchkin! I'm sorry we couldn't be with you on your 1st birthday.

I pray that you grow strong and healthy. I pray for your parents that they have the strength and endurance to provide and protect you. I pray that this Sunday you would see the beauty of the resurrected Christ and that you would come to know him and trust him as your own savior.

God bless! We love you and miss you!!

edit: A pic from the birthday party. How much you've grown.

4 comments:

yellowinter said...

dude, you didn't have another baby. right? ;)

Jin C said...

No, silly... that's my niece.

guamababie said...

Hi Jin,

Long time no see/hear/sniff/etc! It's good to see you and your lovely family. But I have to say, it's getting kinda spooky...

Your children have the same names as my sister and me, and I actually have a niece (my cousin's daughter) named Audrey.

Now things will get REALLY weird if, about 20 years from now, your older daughter marries a guy named Sam and your younger one marries a guy named Michael. =P

Take care!

guamababie said...

Yes! tee hee. I thought it was funny when I heard from Ran that you'd named your first child Phoebe, and then, a few years later, when I heard your second was named Chloe, I thought that was hilarious!

Although, I have to say, I think your Phoebe is a much cuter kid than I had been in my childhood! What a relief!